Skilled nursing (sometimes referred to as nursing home care or long-term care) refers to care that is provided for residents who need the assistance of rehabilitative and/or licensed nursing staff.
Therapeutic recreation programs and other specialized therapies are available to assist and encourage residents to live life to the fullest.
Salem Lutheran Homes & Rehabilitation Center has been providing quality care and services to southwest Iowa since 1932. We are called upon to provide care through Christ’s love, understanding and compassion. We love because God first loved us, and when you visit our center, you will see that love in action.
- Professional 24-hour personal care
- Bariatric care
- Wound care
- IV care
- Post-acute rehabilitation services
- Medicare/Medicaid/VA certified
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Individualized care plans, including discharge planning
- Utilizing Community Services
- Licensed Dietician Consultant
- On-site Hospice Services
- Daily housekeeping & laundry services
- Beautician/barber services
- Daily, evening and weekend activities
- Regular worship services and daily devotions
- Resident outings
- Cable television including in-room chaplain services
- Computer and Internet access